Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A 4 year Montessori girl.




Monday , April 7 , 2014

Worried Over the Unsuccessful Interview and a Friend's Breakup.
Today, I went to the nearby Joggers Park, to relax after work..  
Beyond the walking track, there is some play area for kids with swings & slides..
kids were playing.
There were so many things happening,
A Kiddo who was scared to slide.. there was a 2 year Old searching Happiness in Sand.. !!
A little boy who wants his mom to be around him all the time..! He wants to be protective :p
A 4 year Montessori girl swinging too high & fast...! She caught my eye..
Immediately , I went and sat on the swing next to her and started moving to & fro slowly
I asked her "Aren't you scared ? " , She replied "I Love Swinging & I cant Slow down... "
I continued, "Aren't you gona fall down ? " , she said.. " I Don't , I have Nothing other than this String in my hand..!!"

I was mesmerized,  I asked myself..
such a pragmatic reply.. Nothing Other than the swing mattered her..

When You Like the Life.. Why will you Slow down.. ?
When You Have Grip on Life Why Will you Fall Down..??
Apply it your Life.. You will get answers too..
Life is The Swing , You are sitting in it.. !!
Life Begins as Swing Swings..
once Forward, once Backward
And Vision , Insight or Thoughts gives you the Momentum... 

The Momentum varies from person to person , 
More Higher the level of your vision , You Swing  more forward and reach heights.
Eventually, You  will swing  backwards.
That is the phase I was in.

Nobody tells you how your life changes, It Changes and  that is Nature's Rule..
So far had been in heights , some downs are there now.. Pretty obvious..  :)
Your Life Doesn't go off the Swing's Track..!!
 unless you leave the string and create Vibrations..!! You are not put down 
  
And , I'm Not Letting Myself  down. 

Then, I walked back home
hoping for another opportunity :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment