Thursday, July 17, 2014

Vault of Heaven

10 years ago , During the summer season

I was expecting to meet you , finally to see you , hold u in my arms and to press you to my heart.
    
But You were in ICU with in a incubator and doctors said they need 72 hours of observation and I was not allowed to see you

A very disappointing day in my life I  walked to Daddy and asked him, why cant they just bring you near the glass of the ICU and I see you through it ? He told me, you were given oxygen and monitored every minute and they cant bring you like that and I was so worried and roaming all around the corridor , I found Lord Jesus , went on light up a candle and closed my eyes thinking about you. how you might be  inside all alone without any of us..  what if you are hungry , Do you even know that i'm waiting for you outside ? How your eyes are how your lips are ? how cute you must be looking ? Oh God!!  when will I get to see you ?

And Dad assured me that you are doing fine inside ICU and took me to mom. mom was not so pleasant.

After 72 hours , I came again with lot more excitement,  at first I met a distant relative of us  who said you are so cute. I felt a sharp intimate feeling that shivered me in that moment.

Then comes the doctor who checked on you, and tells us you are doing great .
And there I was ,  finally entered the room where you were waiting for me . 
I finally met you, you were soft like a fur ball dressed in pink, your eyes were so delicate that I felt It might hurt if you ever opened them, mouth so sensitive and blue I felt when am I gone hear you talk ? ,Your nose ah..! Its just like mine.. !  there was a tiny dimple on your chin I couldn't resist my self, I touched you. 

 I found A needle, A IV canal , It was sucking your blood..!!  and your arm was heavily plastered to a thick cardboard piece so that you don't move your hand I cursed doctors for doing that to you.  Your skin has  pealed on your finger tips  and your feet so pink. 

Looking at me staring at you for a long time , Mom called me back and asked me to tell her how you looked like ?? Overjoyed I said, "You are very very very Adorable"  and how can I forget her smile. The best smile in the whole world. 

Now, you were given to me upon so many requests and recommendations . you are laid on my laps and you look at me and smile..
The Ecstasy  you brought me is the Sky !  


Yes, You are my Gagan !!    
    

-Anu

3 comments: